Custom Creations Especially for You!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Let's give an update.....

Apparently I am TERRIBLE at blogging! But since facebook has changed the rules around and I have to play hide and seek with my posts, I think I will try to be better about this. So here's a few new things I've been up to. 

I have been branching out a bit from just my normal little hats and props. I have made a few fun stuffed animals for older children too! Here are some pictures for you....


These are much larger then they look. The giraffe as it sits there is roughly 14" tall!

I have also made some pretty adorable new hats, like this sweet little scallop hat. Definitely one of my new favorites...

 I hope you enjoyed this little update on my new products. Please make sure to check out my facebook page and "like" me so you can see all of my products as they are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment