Custom Creations Especially for You!

Monday, May 14, 2012

So so busy

Lately I have been extremely blessed to be very very busy working on lots of orders. I have made many new items and received lots of awesome new photos from my favorite photographers. My Facebook page (www.facebook.com/snipitsink) is at 550+ fans and is getting bigger every week! I now have an etsy page which is slowing but surely getting more and more fans. I just wanted to express how thankful I am to have every one of you as a fan and loyal customer. I enjoy making everything for you and it makes my day to wake up and see a beautiful baby photo of a sweet little one wearing one of my items. Honestly the photos bring more joy then the money that I am making for the item. Please feel free to share photos and I will give you a little something in return :) Thanks again to all my loyal fans you are truly the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment